Saturday 1 September 2012

When you were young.







Sorry for the overload of posts today but considering I scarcely ever post here any more, I don't think it'll matter too much, really. 
I don't know what's going on with my mind! I am in a crazed daze of feelings and emotions I either have never felt before or had forgotten existed. There's just something about some people and the things that they do. I realise none of this dribble probably makes any sense but what's the point in dribble that is easy to understand?

I thought I'd share with you some pictures of the yesteryear, lol. But in all seriousness they're all pictures of me when I was young. I love old photos. There's nothing better than looking through books of old, faded photographs of times you either remember and cherish or don't remember at all. Nostalgia is probably one of my favourite things ever. Love and jazz, my brain is a fizzled pot of overladen everything. x 


No comments:

Post a Comment