Sunday 4 March 2012

Milan Street style

For some reason during Fashion Week my favourite street style snaps are nearly always from the streets of Milan.
 Don't get me wrong; There are amazing outfits being paraded around the streets of every Fashion Week. Milan just seems to stand out the most to me.
This post is a little late considering Fashion Week was last month but it's never to late to look at amazing clothes, ever.

 I'm loving the patterns and bold colours of late.

Natuka Karkashadze makes this tartan print look super classy.

 Julia Sarr-Jamois looking fun and fresh mixing patterns/texture. Loving her glasses and hair!

Hanne Gaby Odiele enjoying an ice-cream, and looking quirky but amazing as usual.

So bright and bold! Loving the colour combination here

 Neutral colours teamed with brights and neons. Love.


They were just a few of my favourite snaps from Milan Fashion Week last month. All photographs were taken by Phil Oh and are taken from Vogue.
Sorry this post is rather rushed, I just needed to share these with you and now it's time for me to get some work done and be productive. Much love, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment