Tuesday 27 March 2012

Bloggy!


I feel as if I should be punished for neglecting you. You're like a beautiful plant yet I am inconsistent with your nurturing. So many things have happened, yet so little, everything is a hurricane.  I went ahead and aged, turned into an adult. Yes, I am now 18, a legal human being. We sipped and gulped drinks and danced upon tables and skateboards into the wee hours and woke covered in bruises and lumps and infused with some new memories.

I also got a job, which is handy money wise although it's a little too busy for my liking, full days two days a week and I am finding it difficult as hell and the Dragon lady who acts oh-so-nicely sometimes is actually as cold as ice and just expects the world from me in such short amounts of time. There is only so much filing and typing and archiving and doing ALL of the slave duties I can handle. She is already showing her evil side and seems to think I can just dismiss my uni work for her work, which I'm sorry, is not going to happen. I do want to quit, but would that be careless of me? I need to live life.

I am stuck in a rut, and I would very much like to get out.
But this blog is not for my depressing outbursts, so I shall settle this and post some glorious things that will hopefully brighten up your day as much as they do mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment