Tuesday 27 March 2012

Papillionaire Vintage Bikes


 A classic^

 A Sommer ^


 Super Chic Classic ^
Sommer bike in 'Fest' colour. If you gave me this bike I would make you the biggest cake in the world.
That colour and that basket, Squeeee!

 It's a helmet that looks like a watermelon, what more do I have to say!?
 This sunflower bell just makes my heart glow.
A pizza bell. With the Lot!

Papillionaire Vintage Bicycles are a Melbourne based company that design new and absolutely flipping lovely Dutch style vintage bikes.
 I will admit I am not much of a bike rider myself, apart from the occasional trip down my road when I have nothing else to do; However, if I owned one of these babies I think I would be riding it absolutely everywhere!!
There are two stunning timeless designs to choose from, 'Classic' and 'Sommer'.
You can choose which style you want, then choose a colour scheme, and customise it to your liking. Not to mention they stock some super cute accessories (like the few I shared above) on the website. So if  you're into bikes, or just lovely things in general, you should most definitely pay the site a visit!

Personally I do prefer the 'Sommer' style bike, it makes me want to ride around the seaside in the city with bare feet and a straw hat until I am exhausted and then I would stop and rest under a tree and enjoy an ice-cream or lemonade. Gosh, I wish.

2 comments: