Monday 16 April 2012

hello there!

I know, I know, I have hardly been posting enough on this blog whatsoever!
My schedule has been jam packed and I have been super stressed and unmotivated and uninspired for weeks on end. I'm making this quick post to give this blog a little nurturing and to tell you; Yes, I am alive.
I am also doing a 30 day health challenge. '30 Days to Healthy.'
I am not treating this like a diet, it is simply to make me feel better inside and out and flush away the toxic waste I have been drowning my body in of late.
There's seriously nothing better than feeling clean, fresh and alive and eating healthy always makes you feel like that.
So here's the link to my 30 day challenge blog .
Feel free to follow, stalk or just peek to see what it's all about. I will be posting every day and keeping you up to date with my food and how I am feeling. Love to you all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment