Monday 28 May 2012

Autumn!

Good morning fellow bloggers!
It is indeed a very lazy Autumn day once again today, the sky is mottled grey and the wind is keeping each leaf and branch busy blowing around in every which direction. It is rather cold outside, the airs cool and somewhat damp, I think we're going to get some rain, unfortunately. 
Luckily I'm cooped up inside with the fireplace burning, and Guns 'N' Roses are playing super loudly!
I spent yesterday lounging around doing pretty much nothing for the entirety of the day, and I am determined to have an at least slightly more productive day than that today. 
All this cold weather makes me want hot freshly made soups and breads and winter casseroles. Warm food is so comforting on so many levels when the weather is cold.

So, this picture is totally irrelevant to anything previously mentioned in this post but I had to share it with you because I think the artwork is so beautiful and the tattoo is so whimsical and lovely that it makes me glow on the inside. Yes, I do get that excited over well done tattoos. When I get a piece of art inked into my skin one day, I hope it turns out as magical as something like this.



I hope you're all having a wonderful week, no matter what you're doing, and that you're keeping your toes toasty warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment