Saturday 19 May 2012

Pinterest!

This-morning after looking at my friends newly made Pinterest page, I decided I'd give it a whirl too.
I'd contemplated it before, but wasn't entirely sure how it worked.
Now I have a pinterest, and it is super easy, and SUPER addictive!
Yikes, just another tool spawned for distracting me, ha ha. 

But really, it's so great. So simple, so cute. I am sure I will become sucked in and have many-a-pin-board within the next few months.
Follow me if you wish: http://pinterest.com/eleutheromania/

I don't like to make this page too personal but I thought you should know I've had a lot of bad things going on in my life lately. Particularly with the one I love the most. Things have crumbled right down into a pile, but that has only made me ever so determined to fix everything.
I have to take a hold of the reins and lead my own way, because I am the only one who can fix myself and this situation/my life/everything.

Anyway, yesterday Samuel and I went on a little date, as such.
We'd been camping and after a morning of watching friends fishing & wandering around rich, fancy housing estates we headed off home in search of lunch that wasn't too overpriced like the things we'd found in that particular town. We roadtripped home, sang old songs loudly, held hands in the car and danced. Sort of like some species of emu...
Then we pulled into the Bowling Alley when we got back to Kempsey, and ordered a Works Burger (for me) & some chips for him and a Mars Bar milkshake each. Then we played an arcade racing game against each other, and for the first time in my life I won and fluffy toy out of a skill-tester! I was literally that excited, I thought the claw was just going to drop it, and it didn't, and I may have done a little up&down happy jump when I grabbed it out of the machine. Then we went and ate our food by the river in the sun, and he wiped sauce off of my chin and we smiled and got sunburnt and it was all happy.

Anyway, it was really sweet and I'm definitely making sure there's many more cute dates to happen within the future months.

 On the road

Everyone loves pringles!


No comments:

Post a Comment