Tuesday 10 January 2012

inspiring spaces.

Lately there has been quite an explosion of interest towards interior design/architecture/etc on tumblr.
To be honest I have to say I'm really enjoying this one far more than the hipster fad that is still creeping infectiously around tumblr and burning holes in my eyeballs...BUT anyway.
From since I can remember I have loved looking at pretty rooms/interesting decor setouts and interesting peoples personal living/workspaces. I have to admit I get rather excited when I see one I really like and the wires in my brain that fizzled so passionately for my dream to be an interior designer when I was younger start sparking up and I start to daydream once again.
So I thought I should most definately share with you some photographs that have caught my eye lately, so you all can be inspired like myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment