Wednesday 11 January 2012

LOVE!


 I am in love with the skirt I got for Christmas. I got to wear it out last night and I love it even more.
It's from House of Wildes collection by Alice Mccall.
Her & House Of Wilde  produced a simply amazing collection of effortless, flowing, and utterly chic clothing with several pieces adorned in this lovely sequin embellishment.
You can see more here.
I am in love with the pieces. May I say especially the crafty sequin pieces, which I happen to own one of, say hello to my Navy blue, embellished  'Uncle Tex Skirt.'





Me in my 'uncle tex skirt'.

4 comments:

  1. I just realised you were posting on here! haha. Schnazzy skirt. I love my one teaspoon sequin one but they are all falling off. Fml.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yes I am! Ah that's what I'm worried about with these sequins! Although it came with a little bag of spare ones. Ahh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! You have the most adorable body, and the best fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, wow Thankyou so much! That means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete