Thursday 12 January 2012

Todays Purchases

Went to Port Macquarie today with the Boy Sam. Had a lovely day I must admit. Bought a super comfy 5 dollar shirt, (plain white, in photos.) and a groovy armband from Sportsgirl. Also found an uber cute pair of shorts.

I've wanted some high waisted shorts like these for quite some time but I've been too scared to try any on/purchase them because I thought they'd give me the appearance of a pumpkin-seal or something along those lines. But, they don't! Boy Sam bought them for me, because I really wanted them but I'm trying to save, and he has a fulltime job now and loves me ;) I did give him over half the money for them, but then he used that money to buy my lunch. Anyway, here's some photos for you.

Excuse the towels.

The flash makes them appear lighter, they're black.

 Arm band from Sportsgirl


These shorts really do put me in a good mood. I think I'll wear them out for breakfast on Sunday!

1 comment: